Pages

September 22, 2011

Fieldstone Vintage Market

Welcome to my very first official post! I'm so excited to announce that I'm one of the vendors at the Fieldstone Vintage Market in Abbotsford BC this Saturday September 24th.
As soon as the market is over, and I have caught up on my sleep I'll be sharing my adventures in this crazy new venture of mine! From spilled paint on the lawn to the wonderful days where my projects actually turned out how I had envisioned them.
See you at the market!

7 comments:

  1. Found you! Can't wait to see and here all the stories.
    Kristy @ 4 the love of WOOD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sure enjoyed meeting you at the Market today, can't wait to see what else you will have up your creative sleeve.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just saw you over at Donna's, love your stuff. I am a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elisa!!! Found you at Funky Junk! LOVE your creations, and new blog. I just started my blog as well. I'd love for you to check it out and maybe give me a few pointers? Your blog is getting off to a MUCH better start than mine!!! Anyway, I'm a new follower. If you'd like to check out my new endeavor, it's http://ashleysfixinit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will be following you in your new adventure!
    Smiles, Alice

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! Welcome to Blogland :) My name is Suzanne and I live in NW Illinois, USA.

    Just became a follower of yours after reading about your at Donna/Funky Junk Interiors blog about the neat market you were at recently. I'm a huge fan of Donna's, and follower her blog alot so BLAM, now I'll follow yours too. You have lovely things.

    Smiles from Illinois, USA

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me any kind of feedback!