Pages

October 02, 2011

Folding Table With a Story



I found this cute little table at our local thrift store and snapped it up right away - I could see it's potential for a little beach deck or really anywhere. Plus it would be a quick little project that I could whip off in an afternoon.





It was a steal at only $5.





How much trouble could this little table be?
Well, let me show you...



Lesson learned: DON'T wear your flip flops down uneven stairs while you balance an open can of Annie Sloan Chalk Paint on top of your project!




I was alone or I would have taken a picture of me laying on the grass crying...lol (plus I'm not a pretty cryer!)
Anyway it all worked out in the end - I added this cute little print from The Graphics Fairy to give it some more personality and it was suddenly all worth it!






So cute and...SOLD!








5 comments:

  1. over from the graphics fairy and I LOVE this table..So cute!
    I am now following you and would love if you popped over some time.
    Thanks,
    Karin
    www.artisbeauty.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a travesty to dump that paint! lol

    The end results are so pretty, though. We were given a table similar to that one, but round. It's painted white and aqua.

    I'd love to know how to get the images from the Graphics Fairy onto a table. :) I'll have to google a tutorial!

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how this came out!! So darling! Thanks for linking up at Feathered Nest Friday! :) Hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me any kind of feedback!