Pages

December 01, 2011

Two More Sleeps!

So, the reason I haven't been posting all week is that I have been super busy getting ready for Fieldstone Vintage Market this Saturday! I am so excited!
The forecast is for a beautiful sunny day and there are so many creative ladies coming! My elf/daughter is home from Edmonton to help me get ready (thank goodness). You don't want to miss this one - not only will there be a tonne of great items for sale, but it's sure to be a wonderful inspiration for holiday decorating...all under one big cozy light-filled tent. With hot apple cider and friendly faces.
Don't forget most vendors are cash only and parking will be across the street at Sears.
Also - there will be a coats for kids donation as well!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE reading your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me any kind of feedback!