Pages

January 07, 2012

Burlap Coffee Bag Bench

Coffee anyone? Coffee seems to be my theme this week. I was fortunate enough to receive a pile of burlap coffee sacks from a girlfriend of mine recently.
She has a very cute little coffee shop here in town called Sumas Mountain Coffee Co. where they roast and grinds their own beans.
(In her opinion a "double double" is not even really a coffee.)


Anyway, her old coffee sacks are my new fabric - which I used to spruce up this old bench along with some Graphite Chalk Paint and dark wax. I love it's simple cuteness.


Thanks for stopping by!


I'm partying at:


DomesticallySpeaking
 

3 comments:

  1. Very nice! Love the colors on the burlap sack! Thanks for linking up to Share the Love Wednesday. Hope you'll be back this week--
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good day! I just want to give you a big thumbs up for the great information you've got right here on this post.
    I am coming back to your web site for more soon.



    Also visit my web site - bad carpet cleaners

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me any kind of feedback!