Pages

January 28, 2012

It's A Small World!


Some of you may remember this chair from a post that I wrote around Christmas time.

Click here for the original post.

I received the most interesting letter from a gentleman in Australia about this post and I thought I would share it today. It was one for those letters that leaves you in amazement at how small the world is and also the amazing power of the Internet!

This Asian styled chair below is the subject of the email I received....

This is the email I recently received:




Isn't that amazing - wow the power of Google! 


I'm so glad that Rod took the time to write - what's your small world story?



I'm sharing this at:

2 comments:

I LOVE reading your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me any kind of feedback!