Pages

January 20, 2012

Apartment Therapy

OH MY GOODNESS!

I am so excited to say that I have been featured on Apartment Therapy!

Who would have thought that my vintage dresser would be the chosen post...after all the time I spend painting, I get noticed for my stripping...not that kind tee hee...although I am dancing around the living room tonight in excitement!
I'm so flattered as I haven't quite achieved 100 followers yet so I believe that technically makes me a "newbie" still. Thank you Apartment Therapy for noticing me and thank you to all of my fellow bloggers and commentors for all your encouragment! I really do appreciate it!

You can click the picture below to see the article.


 

3 comments:

I LOVE reading your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me any kind of feedback!