Pages

January 17, 2012

Three Drawer Dresser

I loooove three drawer dressers - I'm not sure if it's because they can do double duty as bedside tables or because they are just so little and cute. Anyway, this one was rescued from the local Salvation Army.

I love the knobs!

The top was a little rough but that's ok...

I used ASCP Old Ochre and Old White and distressed it just enough that a little of the green peeked through.

This isn't the best after picture - but it's snowing here today like crazy so I'll provide a better shot once the snow stops and I get into the store to merchandise.


For now, it's holding up the suitcase that I wish I could pack to go away somewhere warm!


Have a great day and if you live anywhere near me, don't forget your mittens!




I'm partying at:




DomesticallySpeaking


It's Overflowing
Photography Friday

4 comments:

  1. We got snow last week in Chicago and it's already gone!! We only got to go sledding once!!

    I love your dresser. I've been wanting that paint color!! Oh, who am I kidding, I want ALL of Annie's paint colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That turned out so nice! Wish I had a ASCP stockist closer...I've used up the last of mine and have to order more....waiting
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. it looks beautiful- i like that you kept it two toned, but toned it down!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The snow looks BEAUTIFUL! I'm glad you shared that, too! The dresser, oh my goodness, LOVE IT!!! Looks SO good!!! Thanks LOTS for sharing at Overflowing with Creativity!

    XO, Aimee

    PS Did you sign up for my giveaway yet!?!
    Awesome Customizable Frames, Art & Home Decor

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me any kind of feedback!