Pages

January 04, 2012

Winter Stars

This is one of those great little "I can do this while watching TV crafts!
I was inspired by Rachel and Lily of Birch and Bird. They sold these at Fieldstone Vintage Christmas Market last month. (thanks ladies)


They're just perfect for the January weather we are experiencing here on the West Coast right now.


I used my Silhouette Vinyl Cutter (this thing rocks!) to add the label to the front of this vase...
I love the cozy look of these!


Thanks for stopping by!



I'm sharing this at:


It's Overflowing
Somewhat Simple
Funky Junk's Saturday Nite Special

8 comments:

  1. Pretty colours! I loved making these and want to make more for my tree next year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi there!!! oh WOW i just love these! how adorable are they??? i do believe that i will be making some of these pretties very soon...hmmm...just got some yummy colors of bakers twine in...well i have some new plans for them! thank you so much for sharing this with us...i look forward to watching what you have in store for the new year...hopping over to become your newest follower! hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am hosting a craft night project link party and I would love it if you would link up!

    http://theterpblog.blogspot.com/2012/01/craft-night-just-do-it-january.html

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable idea! I love your stars in the glass container.

    Dee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, seriously that is totally what I need! I wonder if I can get Little B to help me with it!!! You are so creative and simple all wrapped into one perfect package! SO glad you linked up at Overflowing with Creativity!!! I'm excited to be your newest follower and am crossing my fingers that you return the love when you visit next!!! Hope to see you at my next party!!!

    XO, Aimee
    Your Newest Bloggy Friend

    ReplyDelete
  6. I found your via the terpblog and I love your stars and I am now your newest follower:)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me any kind of feedback!