Pages

February 17, 2012

Antoinette Pink

LOOK WHAT I GOT!!!
For those of you in the US this might not be the biggest deal, however for us Canadians, specifically me, I am soo excited to get to have been able to play with the newest Annie Sloan Chalk Paint Color - Antoinette!

She is pretty in pink I'll tell ya!


I took a little road trip this week to Arlington WA, to meet with the wonderful ladies at Bella Bungalow. They are now carrying my candles in their shop and guess what they had on the counter when I walked in!?
 ONE yep only ONE can of ASCP Antoinette -


This little nightstand is off the Annie Sloan website.



I got a little sample pot which is the largest amount they had available, and am now having the best time trying it out!


I painted a couple of small drawers with it - and also waxed them, and I love the dusty color - it's perfect - not bubble gum pink, not to grey or dirty looking - just the perfect amount of brown added to be absolutely perfect. I think it's going to look fantastic on dark furniture with dark wax.



This chalk board tray is probably the most accurate looking reflection of the actual color with no wax.



I added this little vintage broach to the tray to reflect even more of the pretty pink!


I can't wait to get my hands on a whole quart!! Have you tried it yet? What did you paint pink?



I'm sharing this at:
www.myrepurposedlife.net Somewhat Simple shabby creek cottage

3 comments:

  1. This is adorable! And don't even worry about the same title on Shabby Creek, no biggie at all :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just heard about this new color! It's yummy! Lucky girl!
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me any kind of feedback!