Pages

February 04, 2012

Finished Nesting

This is an update to the Nest Table that I wrote about last week. 
The original post can be see here.


We had a beautiful sunny day here today and I was able to finish this project. I think it was worth the wait. I had to resort to spraying her legs after the ASCP incident!













And here she is now...


The Nest graphic is from the Graphics Fairy. Thanks Karen!








Thanks for stopping by!



I'm sharing this at:

 


Funky Junk's Saturday Nite Special
 



The DIY Show Off

Sunday's Best Linky Party!



9 comments:

  1. Last week I thought it could be done, but you are right. This is even better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right on! This is gorgeous! Does it have a home yet??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great restyle! Love the graphic! Visiting from Sunday's Best! Drop by for a visit sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!! I want that table! That is so beautiful. Are there any chairs that match it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lindsay - No there are no chairs yet...but there could be!
    Call me - we can chat!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is just beautiful...I love furniture that says something! It shows your personality.

    ♥charlotte

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me any kind of feedback!