Pages

February 07, 2012

TV Stand

This cute little TV stand - is the perfect size for a bedroom - not too big and I love the little feet with the casters.



I gave the body a coat of ASCP Duck Egg.


The drawer is Paris Grey and the handles were dry brushed with Old White.


I love the gentle curve on the front - perfect for a feminine room!


The perfect amount of distressing, if I do say so myself!

Here she is right before she left for her new temporary home at Gourmet Gallery.















Thanks for stopping by - have a wonderful day!





I'm sharing this at:















11 comments:

  1. Really a good job!! I love furniture restoring!! Elisabetta.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love ...Love...Love!!!!!
    Well done, my friend.

    janet xox
    http://theemptynest-janet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That turned out just lovely....nice job!
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful. I love two colors. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great piece, Elisa! I'm sure it will go fast ~ those curves are so popular!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How lovely!!! The color and finish are just beautiful! :)
    Jennelise

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! It's a gorgeous piece of furniture--all those sweet curves & cute wheels and your paint makeover is fabulous! Thanks for linking up to Share the Love Wednesday!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stopping back to say that you are featured on Share the Love Wednesday this week! Grab a feature button! Thanks again for this fab linkup!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WOW! I'm so happy to be featured - what an honor! I love your parties - and am really flattered! Thank you!

      Delete
  9. You took a really dated piece of furniture and made it fresh and modern. It looks really nice! Saw you featured at Mary's.
    :-) Sue

    ReplyDelete
  10. So very pretty...coming by Primp.

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me any kind of feedback!