Pages

February 12, 2012

Vintage Market Coming Up!

Happy Sunday!

So, this is what I felt like doing today...laying around in my pajamas on my laptop and waiting for my husband to come home and say this to me...hahhahha

BUT I don't have time because I'm getting ready for another vintage market!!

The Fraser Valley Women's Expo has added a
Vintage Marketplace
to their amazing show lineup this year!

Location: Heritage Park in Chilliwack BC
Date: March 2,3,4
Show Hours: Friday 4pm - 9pm,
Saturday 10am - 6pm 
Sunday 11am - 5pm.
Tickets $6.

The Fraser Valley Women’s Expo offers a fantastic day out with girlfriends, Mothers and Daughters to relax, get pampered, and have fun.

Highlights of the event include great shopping at over 200 exhibits, free samples, exciting entertainment, free makeovers, fashion shows, informative workshops, cooking theatre demos, food and wine sampling, career and business resources, decorating and travel ideas, entertainment, health and wellness advice, fantastic prizes, and much more!

Click below for more info!


I can't wait! This will be the first market that I have been part of that is more than one day so I am very busy making sure I have enough of my pretty creations ready.

I am also excited because my wonderful, beautiful talented daughter is coming home from Edmonton to help me out for the weekend! Nineteen more sleeps Breanne ;)

Over the next couple of weeks, I will be giving you a little preview of some of my show goodies that will be for sale that weekend so be sure to check back for that!

3 comments:

  1. Loved him in 'The Notebook'. Didn't realize he was your hubby. (smiles)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me any kind of feedback!