Pages

February 28, 2012

Vitage Market This Weekend

Good morning all!

For those of you in the British Columbia area...
this is your lucky weekend.
The forecast is for rain and maybe even snow,
but it's always sunny when shopping and spending time with friends right?


This market is indoors too so no weather worries!
Mark this on your calendar!


The Fraser Valley Women's Expo
With Vintage Alley
This Weekend - March 2,3,4
Heritage Park, Chilliwack, BC
Friday 4 - 9
Saturday 10 - 6
Sunday 11 - 5

I know Carrie from the Passionate Home in Langley is doing live Annie Sloan Chalk Paint demos
all weekend so for those of you who still haven't
jumped on the chalk paint train...this is a fantastic opportunity to see it in action!

I have been super busy finishing up projects to bring to market. I will have a great selection of jewelry, vintage style scarves, furniture, chalk paint projects, chandeliers, lamps, etc etc.
Like I said - I've been a busy girl! And loving every minute of it!

Here are some teaser pictures...






There are over 200 exhibits, free samples, exciting entertainment, free makeovers, fashion shows, informative workshops, cooking theatre demos, food and wine sampling, career and business resources, decorating and travel ideas, entertainment, health and wellness advice, fantastic prizes, and much more.

Hope to see you there!
And if you are one of my blog followers,or comment on my blog, please let me know as I would love to meet you in person!

13 comments:

  1. I guess Ontario is too far to travel from.....Oh well, maybe next time! (Your stuff is beautiful, BTW!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I a coming, I am coming!!! Can't wait to see your stuff!!!
    Thank you so much for posting it, I only knew because I read it on your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Was wondering where my creative paper partner has been. I heard the ad for the Woman's Expo on the radio this am. Good luck and hope you sell all of your lovely wares.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me any kind of feedback!