Pages

March 31, 2012

Bread Maker Makeover

Have you seen all the great Kitchen Aide mixers
decorated with vinyl on Pinterest lately?
So inspiring and a fun little project to do on a rainy day...


I love this one from The Diary of Dave's Wife...
Which inspired me to do something with
my daughter's bread maker.
It never fails when she needs our good old never-fail family recipe for this appliance we can't find it and she has to phone her grandma to get it.


So, the perfect excuse to use my Silhouette Vinyl Cutter!
If you haven't invested in one of these yet, you need to put it on your list.
The possibilities are endless!


This particular project wasn't so much for decorative purposes is very practical~


 This is going to be so handy!


Here is a close-up of the actual recipe in case you are interested - this one never fails!


Happy Baking!




I'm partying at:

I Heart Nap Time

Funky Junk's Saturday Nite Special
...Sunday's Best Linky Party!

16 comments:

  1. Wow! I just bought a used bread maker with no manual. I needed the recipe, so thank you for this! ~ Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! {and cute too!}
    Jenn :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maureen - Glad I could help - just a little side note - the reason that the yeast is listed last is because you do need to put it in last. Good luck! The smell of fresh bread baking makes it all worthwhile!
    Elisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done Elisa.
    Kristy @ 4 the love of WOOD

    ReplyDelete
  5. VERY clever ! I don't have a silhouette or circut and I often say I WANT one !

    ReplyDelete
  6. VERY clever ! I don't have a vinyl cutter but here is another reason I would like one !

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute idea!

    Thanks for popping by my blog & leaving such a sweet comment! It is nice to find other BC bloggers, isn't it??

    Have a great Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great idea!!! I love my bread machine and use it all the time. I didn't even know you could adhere things to its side or to the mixer. You are a genius!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Okay, that is FABULOUS! And as for the Silhouette Machine -- I really want to look into that. I see them all over the blogworld with my crafty friends.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a great idea! The bread looks yummy also :). I would love for you to link up at my Linky Party via: http://ourdelightfulhome.blogspot.com/2012/04/show-me-what-you-got-linky-party-8.html


    Mrs. Delightful
    www.ourdelightfulhome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute!
    I don't have a Silhouette either...but I have a Sharpie marker! Does that count?

    Love this idea.

    Pat

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me any kind of feedback!