Pages

March 04, 2012

Vintage Market Display

Happy Sunday Morning!

I'm in the middle of a vintage market this weekend at Fraser Valley Women's Expo in Chilliwack BC. We were open Friday night at four as well as all day yesterday.

Grab a coffee and watch our booth come together...




The market runs for it's last day
today from 11 till 4
so if you haven't made it out yet you really need to come and see all the wonderful displays this afternoon.





 It's raining ...what else are you going to do?



Get off the couch and come see the beautiful inspiring displays!



Taste some yummy food, try on some clothes, see a paint demo....




Pick up some cute little items to make your nest feel more like home....



























Well, I'm off to get ready now for the last day of the show so if you're local,
we hope to see you down there! Don't miss out!

13 comments:

  1. Looking Great! You must have sold SO MUCH stuff! What sold best? I wish I could fly out west for a quick look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Elisa!!!
    I just came here to write my post about the market!!!
    I LOVED your booth!!! You are SO organized!!!
    Also LOVED your products!!!! Oh, I did not see the mirror, "Yes, you are the fairest of them all"... awwwww!!!!
    I loved your candles so much I could not part with them... I regret not buing more for my friends... but hey!! I can wait for their Birthdays!!! LOL!
    I asked you to do a tray for me, we will need to talk by email!!
    I hope you sold LOTS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow--looks like so much fun! Wish I was there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AAAHHHHHH!!!! Elisa!!! Just read your comment at 4 the Love of Wood and you said your fur bench is being shipped to South Africa!!!!??? Way to go, girl!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. sorry I couldn't make it out...but your booth looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks great Elisa! I was home with sick kids and missed out but your booth looked amazing, as always :)
    ~Lily

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Elisa !
    Did your blue and sage green dressers sell?
    If not, how much ar you asking?
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jo;
      If you are talking about the little three drawer dressers they are both still available...they are $150. and $140. The sage green one is actually moe of a tan color (actually Annie Sloan coco). Did you see them at the show? Or just here on the blog? I can't seem to email you through your blog - so hopefully you see this message.
      Let me know if you are interested!
      Thanks!
      Elisa

      Delete

I LOVE reading your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me any kind of feedback!