Pages

April 11, 2012

The Embellished House

I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter weekend! Ours was great but rainy so we have escaped the lower mainland of BC this week
and my husband and I are currently on holiday in
Scottsdale, Arizona - one of my favorite cities!

Since I can't imagine not blogging for a whole week and there are some fabulous vintage shops in this part of the country, I decided I would share some photos of my shopping trips while we are here! Today's shop is:

The Embellished House
10802 N. Scottsdale Road


Rather than point out the obvious and tell you what you are looking at, I am going to just be quiet and let you enjoy. I am by no means a professional photographer but think that the subjects in these photos is so appealing, it definitely makes up for my lack of skill. At least I hope so.

Grab a coffee (or strawberry margarita -which is what I will be having all week)
 and enjoy the eye candy!





















Have a wonderul week wherever you are - thanks for stopping by!
Tomorrow is another shopping day! Check back to see more!

5 comments:

  1. Wow, what a great shop! I could hang out in there and tinker with all the goodies ALL DAY!! I would LOVE to own a place like that!

    PricklyBanana.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really excited to see the shops you post this week! My husband and I live in Scottsdale, and I would love to know of some new shops to check out! :-) Enjoy your stay -- it's supposed to be lovely weather this week!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me any kind of feedback!