Pages

April 05, 2012

Pretty Paper Window

Time for a spring window display a Paper Nation!

We started with some really old books!


With beautifully yellowed pages...and crumpled them up really well!


And some twine...


Print out the word S P R I N G
on a selection of beautiful scrapbook paper...


Alternate the letters with the book pages and...


Place it in the window...


Check back tomorrow to see the rest of the window display...
it's going to be very pretty!


Here is a sneak peek...





Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. How pretty! I love the banner! Very creative. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paper Nation is actually where I came across your blog. I was admiring all of your furniture and was given your blog name. Everything in there is beautiful and that banner is fabulous! I'll be looking for the new store front!
    Jenn :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super pretty! Love this look!!

    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great window display using the old pages!
    gail
    thanks for sharing at catch as catch can.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me any kind of feedback!