Pages

April 12, 2012

Scottsdale Marketplace Home & Garden

My next stop on my shopping tour of Scottsdale is a real gem!
Scottsdale Marketplace Home & Garden is an amazing collection of
individually run shops - 38 of them to be exact.
Each one has it's own flavor and style - all under one roof.
The displays are stunning and they ship almost anywhere!
It's defenitely worth the trip!


Scottsdale Marketplace Home & Garden
SW Corner Scottsdale Road & Lincoln Drive
Across from Hilton - Just North of the Borgata
480.368.5720
Hours:
Mon - Sat 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.,
Sunday 12 - 5 p.m.

Visiting here is a real delight and a great exercise in photography trying to capture just the right angle without disturbing the lovely displays.
Enjoy today's eye candy from Scottsdale AZ
and don't miss yesterday's post featuring my first stop!

I'm off to put some aloe on my sun burn...ouch!

























I am sure you can see why I spent the whole morning here? Mad love....
Thanks for taking time to enjoy! Have a wonderful day!

8 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, how awesome! Thanks for sharing this spot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this wonderful vintage shopping trip. This looks like such a fun place to spend the day. I'm loving those chairs and that mannequin with all the vintage jewelry is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh My God!!! I want to go, too!!!
    AWESOME pictures, Elisa!!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me any kind of feedback!