Pages

May 12, 2012

The Best Day Ever!

I had a whole day away with my friend Desja and my daughter Breanne -
shopping, junking and thrifting!
We attended the Rust and Ruffles Show in Monroe WA and made a few stops on the way! We had great weather and came home with a van full of treasures!

This picture shows how seriously I take my junking!
You can never be sure about a bathtub unless you try it on!
Fits pretty good!


Now onto the show...I`m just going to be quiet and let you enjoy the eye candy!










































I`m so inspired! Keep Calm and Junk On

10 comments:

  1. How fun! I was there today too! To bad we didn't run into each other!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! Looks like a fun day and that bathtub looks like the perfect fit :)
    ~Lily

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Mother's Day, Elisa!
    It looked like you were enjoying yourself in that tub!!
    I am so happy you loved the fair!!!
    The other day I thought it would be pretty cool to have a an old bathtub as
    a planter by my backyard fence... It is a way to contain the plants, you know?
    It looks like a jungle here. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like fun! I wish there was something like this, closer to me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great stuff! I pinned the Mother sign, I think I should make one for each of my kids as a reminder....

    ~Bliss~

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me any kind of feedback!