Pages

May 15, 2012

Delish Magazine Feature

I am so flattered to be featured in delish magazine as one of the Scout Vintage and Handmade Market vendors!

Their website is a great place to get the inside scoop on what you can expect to see at the market as they are featuring different vendors every day!

Here is a small bit of my feature:



What is the story behind your business?

I started home sweet nest last year, after a lot of encouragement from friends and family. I guess I am blessed to be able to see the potential in what others call junk and have a difficult time turning down a great deal! After being labeled a hoarder by many, I realized that those same people were phoning me regularly to “shop my house”. Also, I was being called regularly for advice on paint col
ors and DIY details, but not recipes – which is why you probably won’t find any on my blog. Also, I have recently realized that Oprah was right – success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.
I love what I’m doing!!

Click below to check out the full article which includes up coming news
about home sweet nest!


The pictures from my feature were taken by my good friend Cristal at Level 6 Images.



7 comments:

  1. That is great! Good luck for the success of your business.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sandy - I'm very excited!
    Elisa

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me any kind of feedback!