Pages

May 21, 2012

Liebster Award


Woo hoo! I have been awarded the Liebster Award  by

The German word "liebster" translates into English as "beloved" or "favorite". This award is given to new up and coming bloggers
that have less than 200 followers.
 I am so honored that Claudine chose my blog and so excited to pass it on!


In order to accept this award, you must...
1. Link back to the person who gave it to you.
2. Post the award to your blog.

3. Give the award to 5 bloggers with less than 200 followers.

4. Leave a comment on the 5 blogs to let them know they have been offered this award.
5. Share 5 random facts about yourself.

Here are five blogs that I really enjoy!



3. White Cottage Chic



Now - 5 Random Facts About Me

1. I am terrified of spiders - I actually think it should be illegal or something to have more than 4 legs.

2. I often over-extend myself and then get stressed about having too much on my plate...this week especially.

3. I just had my first two Etsy sales this week - and am thrilled - must get that Etsy store full and looking better (see one more thing to do).

4. I am addicted to flavored creamer.

5. I can't stop buying old suitcases.


Thanks again Claudine for the award!!

11 comments:

  1. Congratulations on you award! I'm off to check out the sites you recommended. ~ Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on receiving this award!! And thanks so much for passing it on to me! I'll write up a post about it ASAP.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWWWW, Elisa!!!!
    You are very welcome!!!
    You are my inspiration, I have told you!!!
    I did not know you opened an Etsy store!!!!
    CONGRATULATIONS on your first sales!!!
    Oh, so much to do, I know!
    I also have my first fair this Saturday!
    I am going to visit each one of the blogs you chose!
    And I loved your random facts, I laughed out loud here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much! I feel honored!!! You are very kind! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just this week there was a story on the news about some guy who sleeps naked and found a spider in his bed. He crashed through his glass door and went screaming naked down the street. He got reported to the police of course and was found bloody back in his house and the spider was missing. I hate spiders too, but I have a bigger fear of being seen naked!

    ~Bliss~

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me any kind of feedback!