Pages

May 14, 2012

A Nest

Today's projects all involved signs -
I had a whole pile of them finished be the end of the day today!
 I'm getting ready for Scout Handmade and Vintage Market!
So here is a sneak peak at a couple of items that will be available for sale there...


I purchase this beautiful yellow cupboard door at Ruffles and
Rust in Monroe WA this past weekend.


And turned it into this...
I love this quote and have even added it to my new business card.


Did you create anything today?



I'm sharing this at:
Funky Junk's Saturday Nite Special

11 comments:

  1. What a wonderful quote and you brought it to life with your sign! ~ Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Signs, you did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet! I could use that door!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great quote. Love your sign.

    ReplyDelete
  5. When and were is the next Scout Market? Would love to go.
    *Smiles*

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me any kind of feedback!