Pages

May 04, 2012

They're Coming Home!!

They're moving back!!!
Oh happy day!

For those of you who know me you are probably amazed that my lovely daughter Breanne and I have actually managed to live in different cities for the past year! Thank goodness for texting, skype, cell phones and kleenex.
 Well the torture is over! They are moving home and we are so excited to have her back and to spend more time getting to know her Garret.


I am off the Edmonton this morning to help her load up her thing and drive back. Garret will follow soon.
Can you say: Girls road trip!
Hope you are going to have an equally special weekend!

9 comments:

  1. Awwwww, BLESSINGS, Elisa!!!
    Have a fun and safe trip!!
    I am going to Kelowna with my son, so with will be road trip here, too!!!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful for you two to be together again. Happy Days ahead for you both.
    Wishes,
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mine has been away for 5 years and is moving back home at the end of the month! I am ecstatic and know you must be too! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I am so glad for you. I would never want to live any distance from my kids. Have a great road trip!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me any kind of feedback!