Pages

June 03, 2012

A Personal Favorite

I have had this vanity sitting for awhile waiting for the right inspiration.
And wow did I find exactly the color combination I was looking for when I stumbled upon a new blog today called Queen of Chairs.

 She has some beautiful pieces of furniture on her sight!


Here is my slightly different version...


I used Old White, Provence and Paris Grey on mine. As well as light and dark wax.


The top was stained with Antique Walnut.


TADA!!!
I'm very proud of this piece!


And if I decide that I can part with it...


This piece will be available at my sale this Saturday...no early birds!



I'm sharing this at:

Furniture Feature Fridays

15 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Elisa, I just love the colors you choose, just perfect!
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely dressing table. Love the mirror! ~ Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks fantastic! love that you left the top unpainted...very trendy! I feel your pain about letting it go! I think I need two houses....{sigh}
    Blessings, Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! What an eye-catching piece! Are you keeping it or selling it? I love the little bit of scruffing-up you did, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Elisa - THAT is one gorgeous piece!!! I'll betcha it doesn't last long at your sale...IF you can let her go! :) Wonderful job!!!

    xoxo laurie

    ReplyDelete
  6. You really did a great job on this piece! I love all the colors, it really works :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a ridiculously SWEET redo! great job! Look forward to seeing more!

    Best,
    Kennesha, your newest follower

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love, love, love this dresser! I'm a new follower. I'd love you to check out my blog too! x Julie

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can sure see why that is a personal favorite. The combo of colors looks great.

    ~Bliss~
    (Can you tell I'm catching up on blog readin!)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me any kind of feedback!