Pages

June 10, 2012

Sale Day Fun


Yard Sale Recap -
It was sooo fun! NO RAIN!!
But some cold temperatures - Charlie and Breanne both hung out in their furs!!
Just trying to keep warm!


I got to meet alot of blog followers, visit with other bloggers and vendors from past and future vintage markets and also spend time with my besties!


Some of the more popular items went right away!
 Like this Typewriter planter by Joanna!


And our beach themed section was a big hit too!




I bought this one - so it's staying right here in my yard...love it!



Love this little addition to my retaining wall too!


Chalk board trays are always a hit!


Thanks to everyone who came out and helped my declutter - it was a really fun day!
Enjoy your Sunday!


12 comments:

  1. Loved your little sale!!!! It was super cute and I'm so glad it didn't rain on you!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of great stuff! Did it sell well? I saw a few things that I would have picked out if I could have dropped by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like so much fun--those chalk board trays are great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely lovlies! I'm so pleased with my new, ahem, bust! Can't wait to give her a little burlap makeover! I'm sure you'll be seeing her soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Elisa,
    I know I am late in emailing, but I wanted to thank you so much for the beautiful magnet that I found in my goodie bag from the Scout Vintage Market. Since my DH came with me and got the other one, I gave it to my sister, she is really happy with hers, too. A very generous gift indeed.
    I hope to see you in Maple Ridge in a week (I am working on it anyway)
    Hugs
    Lady Pamela

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Elisa, I am so glad your market went well!!
    PLEEEEASE email me for the next one!!!!
    Also, I NEED a tutorial for the chalkboard trays!!!
    Mine do not look good as yours, whhhaaaaaa!!!(that's me crying in frustration)
    I will see you at the market!!!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your chalkboard trays are some of the prettiest I've seen.
    Pinning 'em.

    ~Bliss~

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me any kind of feedback!