Pages

June 19, 2012

So, four more sleeps until
The Olde Farmhouse Vintage Market
so things are in high gear around here!

Unfortunately it was one of those days where I seem to run around starting projects and end the day with all of them in various stages of "almost done".



Which is ok - because that means that tomorrow will be a day where I hopefully get to add lots to the "finished" pile!

Here is a sneak peek of what I am working on for the weekend...
This first one was an accidental great find by one of my girl friends!

She sent me this picture by IPhone while out thrifting,
 asking me if I wanted this
 table and chairs.

 I didn't want them but do you see what I see!?
HINT - look to the left!


OH YA!! Now we're talkin!


I was a little worried about that design on the glass as I've never dealt with that before...thankfully it is easy to remove with a razor blade. Now I know.


The lovely green velvet is also on it's way out...


Thankfully it was also easy to remove.


So now, the paint is drying as you read this and it's in the half done pile...
so check back tomorrow to see the finished product -
one more look at the before...


There's also this little project in the half done pile...


Check back tomorrow to see what the screwdriver is for...

Hope it turns out now that I've posted this...yikes!



What are you working on this week?



7 comments:

  1. Love that little cabinet--can't wait to see it when you are done with it! I am working on a girlie lampshade and re-doing a frame, Isn't it fun to create?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHH! I WANT THAT CABINET! LOL....I have Nowhere to put it. :(( Maybe I'll find a spot LOL...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Elisa!!!
    Can't wait to see you at The Vintage Market!!!
    I have been so busy with y son's Graduation (yesterday was the last event- the actual ceremony) and my mom's visit!! Tomorrow instead of projects I a taking the, to Whistler, since it will be a sunny day!
    I got a cabinet VERY similar to this one... But it won't be ready in tie for the fair... And it is LOCKED!!! LOL Also a friend found it and put on hold for me, LOL! Now we need to find a key that fits, and have shelves cut for it! Save some candles for me! See you on Friday at the set up!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me any kind of feedback!