Pages

June 22, 2012

This little piggy is goes to market

It's setup day for The Olde Farmhouse Vintage Market!

I say - this little piggy goes to market because
I eat really badly on market weekends lol.

The van is packed and I am pretty sure I will be making three trips today...
sooo many goodies!

Here are a few items I wanted to share with you this morning that are going to market!
Antique Brass Bed - It's a double - perfect for kids rooms or smaller guest rooms!



Typewriter planter - soooo much cuter than a pot!


This cute little beach towel sign - perfect for the cabin!


Nest chair - comfy and a conversation piece!


Vintage vagabond trunk - Paris Champs - Elysees.


Side tables - 2 available - Old White and Paris Grey -
the perfect compliment to any decor!


Paris trunk - looks great on top of any armoire!

 Adorable butter cream colored vintage shelf!

Beautiful green glass carboy - lovely!


1902 Oil painting - stunning frame!


The market is tomorrow June 23rd from 9 am to 4 pm at the
Albion Fairgrounds in Maple Ridge.
I hope to see you there - if you follow my blog please introduce yourself as I love to be able to put a face to the comments!
Have a wonderful weekend!

5 comments:

I LOVE reading your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me any kind of feedback!