Pages

July 11, 2012

The Village Market

Another exciting market is coming up this weekend - here in Abbotsford! For those of you who aren't familiar with Clayburn Village - it is a lovely area on the North end of Abbotsford just off the Abby Mission highway.


Clayburn Village is the cutest little area! It's B.C.’s first company town and one of its oldest historic villages. Though it has evolved over time, it is still a thriving, close-knit community.

My husband and I dream of living there but someone won't sell his house to us (Rory)!

Anyway - this Sunday (July 15th) is the Clayburn Village Heritage Day! There are tours through amazing heritage houses, village tours a vintage fashion show and many other activities...including for the first time ever a vintage market! (That's where I come in).


I am so excited to be part of this particular market because of the history of the area and the community feel of the event.
The forecast is for a beautiful day and the nineteen-vendor market will be open from 11 am till 5 pm.

I have some really special treasures I have been saving for this market and I
hope to see you there!

7 comments:

  1. I just stumbled across your blog. I recognized the church in the picture right away! I grew up in Matsqui which is now Abbotsford. I loved Clayburn village - so pretty and sweet! I am coming home next week and am looking forward to going to Clayburn store to buy candy with my kids and nieces & nephews. I hope you enjoy the Heritage Day!
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great deal of individuals smore.com do not such as handling litterboxhub feline litter because How To Litter Train A Dog being in close proximity to feces is just gross and Best Litter Box that can criticize them But there could be scientific LitterBox Hub proof to sustain the settings of those.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me any kind of feedback!