Pages

August 04, 2012

SIdeboard Love

Happy long weekend to all my BC friends! Our weather is beautiful here this weekend and I am taking full advantage of it by strolling around our local farmers market and lovely downtown area.

This is my best find of the week - and I'm so excited to transform it into something really special.
I'm quite excited to get started...and have been enjoying all the inspiring pictures online.

Before




And a little sideboard inspiration..






Miss Mustard Seed






What's your favorite style?
Do you have a color of the month that you love working with?

Have a wonderful weekend and be sure to check back this week for a HUGE announcement! See you then!


8 comments:

  1. Your sideboard is gorgeous! I have been really interested in the 2 tones everyone is doing. I am also pink and aqua nuts right now. Can't wait to see what you do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing find. I didn't think you could find something like that in this area. My personal preference for paint is always shades of white, but I must say the one with the black top is looking mighty fine, too.
    Can't wait for the announcement.
    *Smiles*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the green in the 3rd inspiration pic! But love the idea of using it for a kitchen island even more...so great! ~Lily

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me any kind of feedback!