Pages

August 19, 2012

Vintage Styling For Playtime

The Spruce Collective team is made up of mommies in all stages of life. Between the five of us, we have ten children from "not born yet" to 23 years!

Being so in touch with that part of life has given us the wisdom to turn some of our potential storage space at the new store into a playroom for little people to enjoy themselves.
As we work hard to design a creative, inspiring atmosphere we want to cater to our young moms as well as their little ones. So, as I painted the floor today in that area of the store, I was daydreaming about how the finished area will look...
These are a few ideas in my mind and up for discussion...as well as a few pictures that have inspired me this week.









Also, remember these? Weren't they the best?


What are your favorite toys from back in the day?

9 comments:

  1. makasih mas infonya dan salam sukses

    ReplyDelete
  2. mantap gan artikelnya dan sangat menarik

    ReplyDelete
  3. terimakasih bos buta infonya dan semoga bermanfaat

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me any kind of feedback!