Pages

September 02, 2013

A Market Announcement

It's happening! So many times over the past year, customers at Spruce Collective have asked if we will ever host another market? We weren`t so sure if we had the time and energy - that store is a lot of work!
Who would have thought! lol

Well, as our one-year anniversary approaches we have been reminiscing about the great adventure we call Spruce Collective. Thinking about how we all met, and the great markets that Lily hosted that brought us all together...

In honour of that (and the fact that we love a good market), we have decided to jump in with both feet as - we do with most things around Spruce Collective and host: The Urban Market at High Street!

Personally I`m so excited for this event as I can`t wait to see all the friendly faces and fellow creators that I am sure will attend! It`s like a party atmosphere with shopping...what more could a girl want?

You can submit your vendor application by clicking the link below...

Hope to see you there!

3 comments:

  1. I genuinely enjoy reading through on this website
    , it contains great content . "The great secret of power is never to will to do more than you can accomplish." by Henrik Ibsen.

    Also visit my homepage www.travelpod.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. My family members always say that I am wasting my time here at net,
    however I know I am getting familiarity all the time by reading
    such fastidious articles or reviews.

    For a wonderful solution please check out this site;
    home builder

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me any kind of feedback!